Monday, February 14, 2011

Songs of Love for the Day After Love...

....



    
       First off, thank you to everyone who tuned in last week. I am excitedly overwhelmed with the amount of requests we have coming in. Keep em' coming and stay tuned in because I promise...
to get to all of them....eventually :)
      Secondly, thank you for checking out this week's episode. For those of you who are new and wondering "what the hell is going on here??", check out last week's blog to get all the juicy details and learn the ins and outs of how "In Bed with Shanna Sharp" works.
     And last but certainly not least, HAPPY FRIGGIN" VALENTINE'S DAY!!! Well belated at least, better a day late than a dollar short. I am very excited to have an amazing valentine this year who happens to be my partner in crime with this project, the oober talented Aleksandar Cosic. Now a year ago at this time, I was not such a happy camper. In fact, I was down right miserable. So if you aren't exactly where you want to be in the love department??....trust me, a lot can change in a year!
      We are working furiously on your requests, but this week's song is an original tune entitled "The Luckiest" written for my valentine...(fill in awes or gagging sounds...whichever best suits your current mood). From time to time I will premiere a new song or showcase an older one. This one is a premiere and can only be heard here. So I certainly hope you enjoy.

credits
host/singer:  Shanna Sharp
video/post production: Aleksandar Cosic
song: "The Luckiest" by Shanna Sharp

Thanks for showing some love by stopping by and please send your requests to shanna@shannasharp.com
Also don't forget to follow us (all you need is a google account & it's free) that way we can keep you up to date with all things Shanna Sharp.

6 comments: