Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why is Shanna Sharp in bed??




    

  Why is Shanna Sharp in bed you may ask? Well I decided this bed should be good for something other than sleeping, cuddling and well you know....living in NYC in the shoe boxes we call apartments, I have found that most of my music is created within my 7x9 bedroom on the only seat that will fit....
you guessed it...my bed!



I wanted to bring you, the listener, in to where the musical magic is created. I also wanted you to have a part in that magic. That is why "In Bed with Shanna Sharp" is a request show where each weeks song is being chosen & dedicated to one of you!! 

Here is how it works. 
email your request to shanna@shannasharp.com 
subject line: REQUEST
I will learn it to the best of my ability then perform and dedicate it to you. 


       You can even send in a request to be given to someone else like on your friend's birthday or an anniversary. I want the show to be the music you want to hear, handcrafted for your ears. And the best part is, you never have to leave your house to hear it. Just check back each week to see the new broadcast fantasticly filmed and edited by my oh so cute camera man Aleksandar Cosic. So whether you love my music, love music in general or just want to be a voyeur, check back each week for new posts and video clips containing both originals and covers you want to hear, dedicated to you.

8 comments:

  1. Well, heaven's to Betsy, this is just the coolest thing! I'm queuing my requests now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aaron! Can't wait to see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shanna I am VERY excited about this! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very exciting I will get think of my English requests.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait guys...keep em' comin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shanna ...you are a bonafide NUT!
    I'm loving this though.
    CONGRATS ...and keep at it dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well sanity doesn't always suit everyone. So glad you're enjoying the show & thanks for checking it out :)

    ReplyDelete