Friday, February 25, 2011

REQUEST: ADELE "Someone Like You" for Emily Peet Lukes

...







         The first request is here!!! This request was actually given to me on a cocktail napkin at the Duplex, the piano bar where I work. It said, "Shanna you should learn...
'Someone Like You' off Adele's new album. When I first heard it I thought it sounded like she was singing one of your songs! , love- Emily". I was extremely flattered by this because I happen to be a huge Adele fan and had already been listening to the song in question on repeat. So it is with great pleasure that I dedicate this week's song "Someone Like You" by Adele to Emily Peet-Lukes. A big thanks to Aleksandar Cosic  for his fantastic film/editing and of coarse thanks to you for checking us out! Don't forget to comment below and let us know what you think.

Also, Wanna see me out of my bed?? You can, tonight! check out the details below.

Shanna Sharp & the band
FRI.  FEB 25th, 9PM
at Crash Mansion
199 Bowery @ Spring st.
$10 (includes free vodka drinks 9-10pm)   
photo by Cathryn Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment