Thursday, March 17, 2011

Name That Tune!







          So for those of you that don't know, not only am I your bed dwelling mistress jukebox of song but...
first and foremost I am a singer/songwriter. And from time to time while tirelessly working on your cover requests  I will take a moment to bring you a Shanna Sharp original, premiered here just for you. And sometimes the song is so new it doesn't even have a title. This is were you come in this week. Help me name this tune by posting your title suggestions below or if you're shy you can email them to shanna@shannasharp.com 
Honestly I'm not sure what the winner will get, but don't you worry I will think of something :)
         Thanks always for listening & remember we love to hear your comments. I know, I know you feel like a stalker but contrary to other people, I love a good stalking. In fact, follow me why don't you. It only takes a click of a button and then when ever I have a new post you'll be the first to know. Not quite as good as going through my garbage but a lot less smelly.


this weeks credits:
host/singer: Shanna Sharp
video/post production: Aleksandar Cosic
song: ???(you tell me)

6 comments: