Sunday, March 6, 2011

REQUEST: Missy Higgins "Where I Stood" for Jen Adger







So another week & another request! This week's request, going out to Jen Adger, is a perfect example of why I wanted to start this blog. There is so much...
great music out there and sometimes it can slip through the cracks of main stream radio, MTV and the like. Sometimes we loose these amazing songs that can shape the soundtrack of our lives.
   Jen Adger introduced me to Missy Higgin's and I was immediatly drawn to her work as an artist. I feel like "Where I Stood" is a song that a lot of people can relate to. I know I certainly have had moments of feeling torn in my desicions in love of whether to stay or go and the consiquences of both choices. So I hope you enjoy this week's request and thank you to Jen for making it. My music library is much fuller because of it. Check out more of Missy Higgins' music and keep those requests coming in to shanna@shannasharp.com

Thanks always for listening and don't forget to become a follower so you can keep up with In Bed with Shanna Sharp.

this week's credits:
singer/host: Shanna Sharp
video/post production: Aleksandar Cosic
song: "Where I Stood" Missy Higgins.

No comments:

Post a Comment